Your Phone Companion App to Link Your PC is a phone app that lets you control your Windows computer from your phone. It also features clean, intuitive interface as well as powerful tools for mobile-PC integration.
The “www.aka.ms/link your phone” is a companion app that allows users to link their phone with their PC so they can use the apps on both devices. The app also includes features like transferring files between devices and remote control of the device.
In today’s post, we’ll go through the features of www.aka.ms/yourpc, which allows you to control all of your phone applications from your PC. With the use of one app, Windows Phone Program or aka ms yourpc, you may access information such as messages, alerts, galleries, and control any other app on your Windows PC.
The website https://aka.ms/yourpc allows you to build a clone of your phone and use it on a larger screen. If you have a Samsung phone, Windows phone, or Android phone, you can use this website to produce a clone of your phone and use it on a larger screen.
This is an excellent post for Windows 10 users. We’ll go over how to use ms linkphone to connect your phone to a computer later.
Continue reading to learn how to connect your phone to your computer using www alias ms linkphone.
Note: If you changed your system after 2018, aka.ms/yourphone should already be loaded on your device; if it isn’t, follow the steps below. If it’s already installed, it’ll appear as “your phone app,” and you’ll be able to operate your phone while working on a computer.
Due to an issue, you may not be able to view www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc this page.
If you don’t see your phone app or my phone buddy in your system, it’s because your computer hasn’t been updated since 2018, and you’ll need to follow the steps below.
We’ll begin by showing you how to install your phone app on a computer running Windows 10 and referred to as yourpc.
Install Your Phone App on a Windows 10 PC and use Aka.ms/yourpc to connect your phone to your computer.
Let’s get started, and please follow the procedures carefully.
- Look for the setting.
- Click Update Security on the Settings tab.
- You must now hit the “check for update” button.
Once you’ve done so, you’ll be able to download and install the Windows Operating System, as well as any pending Windows OS updates. After the upgrades are complete, you should notice a feature on your computer that says Link to Windows PC to Your Phone active.
So that was all for how to upgrade your system and make it compatible with your phone.
How to Use the Aka.ms/linkyourphone App to Connect Your Phone to Windows?
- On the computer, press the Start button.
- Select the Microsoft Store option now ( you may also take help of the search button up there to find your mobile)
- If you can’t locate it, go to your phone and launch the app; your phone app will help you discover it (your phone app download- from the play store)
- Add the same email address that you used on your computer to your mobile device, then search for “your computer” on your mobile screen. Select and click on “Link to Windows OS.”
- Open the app on your computer and click “Send Notification” to approve the connecting of the two devices. (For verification, enter www aka ms yourphonepin)
How can I get the Aka.ms/yourpc app for Android 7.0 or above and connect it?
- Visit https://aka.ms/yourpc for more information.
- If your Samsung smartphone is compatible, the software will be instantly downloaded from the Microsoft store.
- You can be led to the Google Play Store to download and install the app – your phone Companion – connect to your Windows PC.
- Install the application.
- You have two choices for signing in: input your email address or use the QR Code option to sign in and connect your phone to your PC.
- Continue by pressing the enter key.
- When prompted for permission to transmit and review messages, choose “allow.”
- Select “allow” to permit making and managing phone calls.
- When prompted to provide access to your contacts, click “allow” or “enable.”
- Continue to the next step by clicking the continue button.
- Select “Let’s Stay Connected” from the drop-down menu.
- You may choose to disregard battery optimization or choose the option that best suits your needs.
Which Android phones may connect to Windows using the “Your Phone App”?
If you own a Samsung phone, you already have this app, but if you don’t, you should read this. www.aka.ms.yourpc is compatible with any Android device running version 7.0 or above.
How can you tell whether your phone has Android 7.0 or higher?
You may do so by following these steps:
- On your phone, tap the cogwheel Settings icon.
- Scroll down until you come across the word “system.”
- Now choose “About phone” from the drop-down menu.
- You can view all the details of your Android version in this area.”
If your phone’s Android version is 7.0 or above, you may download www.aka.ms/yourpc from the Google Play Store, install it, and connect your phone to your PC using the same technique as a Samsung phone.
More Login Instructions
RBS Login Switch2TMobile First Premier Credit Card Login Login to My Chart Park Nicollet Login to Mylincoln Login to Mylincoln Login to Mylincoln Login to My
So, that was all about how to use www.aka.ms.your pc download with my phone app.
You may now have a better understanding of which phones and computers are compatible, as well as how to test compatibility on both the computer and the mobile phone. I hope you like this post about www aka ms linkphone; if you have any problems with www aka ms yourpc, please let us know in the comments section.
Is it possible to get “your phone app” without using the Microsoft Store?
Yes, you may download “your phone app” from the Adgaurd store’s official website, paste the app’s URL, and discover the app here.
Is “your phone app for Windows 7” a viable option?
Your Phone app does not operate on Windows 7, it is only compatible with Windows 10.
Is it true that www aka ms yourpc may be accessed from any mobile device?
Yes, it works on all Android and Windows devices running version 7.0 or above.
The “www.aka.ms.your pc download” is a companion app for people who want to link their phone with their PC and use it as a remote control. The app allows users to do things like transfer files, browse the web, or even make calls on their phone from their computer.
- your phone companion – link to windows
- your phone companion iphone
- your phone companion – link to windows for pc download
- your phone companion download
- your phone companion windows 10