Recently, there has been a tsunami of up-and-coming influencers and bloggers on Instagram. However, only a handful of them, who have caught the attention and interest of regular Instagram users, can be seen. How do they do so? It’s in part due to their fresh takes on the content format, but it’s also due to the clever ways they boost interaction and refine the aesthetics of their Instagram stories. For example, Instagram story maker apps like VistaCreate are a great source to help you make your content more graphic and appealing.
However, there’s more to blogging through Instagram stories than just perfecting the aesthetics of your post. Read this post for better tips.
Five Ideas for Creating Attention-Grabbing Stories
If you have a business account and want to create a more familiar relationship with your viewers, you can use Instagram stories in five different ways to get the most views.
- Every customer likes to have a sneak peek at the behind-the-scenes of their favorite businesses. Showing unfiltered, candid moments can help increase your customers’ trust and familiarity with your brand.
According to a recent study conducted by Facebook, most people in the UK, Brazil, and Indonesia visited stories just to see the unfiltered content of their favorite accounts.
- Among the many options available in Instagram’s story, the question sticker can prove to be very useful. Asking your customers for useful feedback and sharing your answers through stories can help you get a lot more new customers and strengthen your relationships with the ones you already have.
- Truth be told, we all like an inspiring start-from-scratch business tale. Making a highlight where you share the journey of how you got your business idea, how you got started, and what makes your business different from other competitors is a great way to make your customers more familiar with your brand.
- The full-screen format in Instagram stories allows you to show your products or services in a much clearer way. The results of one of the studies conducted by Facebook showed that almost half of the respondents in the study bought the product from a business website after they saw it on their Instagram stories.
- Instagram stories can also be used to show a short tutorial on how to use the product. This will show that you are an expert in your field and give the public information about your product or service.
Add Background Music to Your Stories
Music has a special kind of effect on gauging people’s attention. Hence, adding it to your content can prove to be a hit. However, if you are asking for a question on how to add music to instagram story there are a few things that you need to be careful about when choosing music.
The first thing that you need to be careful about is the type of genre and mood your product or service fits into. Do you want a romantic mood, something upbeat and enthralling, or something mysterious?
After you have decided on the type of feeling that you want to convey, choose a specific song whose lyrics and beat match your message. You will also have to be careful about the pace of the song you have chosen. You might want to increase the pace if you want your story to be energetic, or you may want a slow-paced song if you want it to be more laid-back and relaxed.
If you are still unsure about which song to use, look for one among the trending tracks, as they are always a safe bet.
Best Practices to Follow When Blogging Through Instagram Stories
Lastly, we would like to share with you some of the best practices that a blogger or influencer can follow to increase engagement and attract more followers.
- Be mindful of the length of the stories that you post. Posting way too many or long stories can deviate your viewer’s attention from the product or message that you are trying to display, which might result in a decrease in interest from the audience.
- The saying goes, “save the best for last.” However, in the case of Instagram stories, it’s the opposite. Put your best ones first to draw and captivate your viewers’ attention so that they may follow you through to the very end.
- Lastly, always share a post where a customer has tagged you when using your product, as customers are the best of your advocates.