How to install tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK or BlueStacks. All Android emulators are compatible with using tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client on Windows 10, 8, 7, Computer and Mac.
- Download the Windows PC emulators from the official sites below to install them.
- Here are the best emulators: BlueStacks.com; or alternatively, BigNox.com.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- tTorrent Lite is a client application for torrents available in the Play Store. Then search and find.
- Choose the installation option under the tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client logo and have fun!
tTorrent Lite FAQ – Torrent Client Features and User Guide
tTorrent is simply the best torrent downloader (P2P) for Android devices. Quickly download quality files like free movies, free music albums, free software, free MP3s and other entertainment media to your phone or tablet. A fast internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G) is required!
If you have already purchased tTorrent Pro, please visit the website and/or contact support via email, thank you.
– Create and share new torrent files
– select individual files to download from torrents that contain multiple files
– supports recording to external media such as SD cards (Android 5.0 or higher).
– serial download mode (streaming)
– Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
– Magnetic link support, trackless torrent support (DHT)
– RSS support (automatic download of torrents published in the feeds)
– Support UPnP and NAT PMP
– Support for IP filtering
– Proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
– Web interface (supports Transdroid/Transdrone)
– Support of shortcuts (with own storage method)
Visit our website and read the information at http://ttorrent.org/faq.
The Lite version is supported by the announcement.
If you want to help translate the application into your language, please register:
You can suggest ideas at http://ttorrent.idea.informer.com.
This product contains software developed by the OpenSSL project to
for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
This product contains cryptographic software written by Eric Young.
What’s new in the new version of tTorrent Lite – TorrentClient
Add a request for estimated location permission when using the Android 8.1 WiFi whitelist.
The calendar has been corrected.
Fixed downloading new RSS feeds when the application was not working.
Update openssl to 1.1.0k.
Add support for 64-bit architectures.
Disclaimer of liability
This application is the property of the developer. We are not affiliated with tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client. All elements concerning the tTorrent Lite application – torrent client, such as. B. Images, trademarks, etc., are the property of their respective owners tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download tTorrent Lite – Torrent client applications. The download starts from the authorized page of the tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client application.