How to install a calculator – calculator application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Shake Calc – Calc software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like the NOX APK drive or BlueStacks. All Android emulators are complete for using Shake Calc – Calculator on Windows 10, 8, 7, Computer and Mac.
- Download the Windows PC emulators from the official sites below to install them.
- Here are the best emulators: BlueStacks.com; or alternatively, BigNox.com.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- Shake Calc is a calculator application available in the Play Store. Then search and find.
- Choose the installation option under the Shake Calc – Calculator logo and have fun!
Calculator – Frequently Asked Questions – Calculator – Functions and User Guide
A complete scientific calculator in a slim design. It is calculated when you shake your phone. For daily work, it offers a user-friendly basic display with direct access to the most frequently used functions. For complex calculations you can switch to the advanced view with a simple thumb movement. Both offer large buttons for easy use on small and large devices.
– Entering complete expressions
– Calculation history with the ability to copy old results to the calculator memory or clipboard.
– Total aid rate (50 + 10% = 55!)
– Computer memory medium
– Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and gradients
– Predefined list of the most commonly used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
– Ability to define user-defined constants for commonly used values
– Advanced formatting of results with grouping of numbers, etc. (customizable)
– Support for widescreen devices, such as. B. Galaxy Tab or Xoom, with optimized layout and large buttons.
– Supports different themes (classic, elegant and colorful)
– To access extended memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions, use the 2 key.
– A short press on the C-key clears the last digit/function, a long press clears the whole printout.
What’s new in the new version of the Vibration Calculator – ECU
Changes to 2.5 :
– Troubleshooting Computer Memory
Changes in 2.4
– Correction for force closure
The changes in 2.3 :
– Correction of an error in the tan function for certain values
– Rounding errors fixed (e.g. 11.2-11.1=0.1).
– Optimized volume of demand (-33%!).
The changes in 2.2 :
– Correction of a rounding error
– The option to submit comments (ideas, bugs, etc.) has been added to the Settings menu.
Disclaimer of liability
This application is the property of the developer. We are not affiliated with Shake Calc – Calculator. All elements of Shake Calc – Calculator Applications, such as images, trademarks, etc. are the property of their respective owners.
Moreover, we do not use our server to download Shake Calc – Calculator Applications. The download begins at the authorized site of Shake Calc – calculator application.
calculator please, calc, google calculator, scientific calculator