To install the R-Cast application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download the R-Cast software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like the NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators are compatible to use R-Cast on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download the Windows PC emulators from the official sites below to install them.
- Here are the best emulators: BlueStacks.com; or alternatively, BigNox.com.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- The R-Cast application is available in the Play Store. Then search and find.
- Choose the installation option under the R-Cast logo and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions about R-Cast features and user guide
Stream online videos from your Android device to Roku! This application allows you to stream embedded videos to websites that don’t have a Roku channel.
Install the R-Cast channel and the R-Cast application on Roku and Android devices respectively. Once the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, this application will detect your Roku devices.
Browse online videos in the Android app and put them on the Roku channel. It’s so simple!
Please note that not all videos can be included, including HTTPS, Flash video, live streaming. If you see the R-Cast channel load a video and return to the home screen, this is usually due to an incompatible video format. Roku does not play all video formats that are playable on Android devices.
Online videos that are not in high definition may look different on an HDTV than on a small screen. If you already have a Roku channel on the video site, use his channel.
YouTube videos will not load on devices running Android 4.4 and above, please use the YouTube application.
Get started quickly:
* Install the R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://my.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install the R-Cast application on your Android device.
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
* The application detects Roku devices on your network.
* Search the internet for your favorite entertainment
* Under Android 4.3 or earlier, play the full video for the Cast menu.
* On Android 4.4 or higher, simply launch the video to start the Cast menu.
* Pick a Roku device for the raffle and voila!
* Enjoy your video on the big screen! !!
Upgrade to the RADIAL version to watch videos longer than 10 minutes and resume previous videos. The update removes the announcements at the bottom of the browser. It does not remove ads from the websites you visit.
Make sure the websites you regularly visit are broadcasting the R-Cast channel before switching to the RADIAL version. The R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast application.
R-Cast News Channel: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast application help and FAQ: http://www.appestry.biz/rcast
What’s new in the new version of R-Cast?
– Problem with Google Play solved.
– Removal of advertising at the bottom of the browser.
– Websites and bookmarks with incompatible video formats have been removed.
– Optimize applications, fix bugs and support more devices.
– New settings to block popup message windows and background tabs.
Thank you all for your comments!
Disclaimer of liability
This application is the property of the developer. We are not affiliated with R-Cast. Anything to do with R-Cast requests, such as. B. Images, trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of R-Cast.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download R-Cast applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the R-Cast application.