To install the KodiCast application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download the KodiCast software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like the NOX APK player or the BlueStacks. All Android emulators are compatible with KodiCast on Windows 10, 8, 7, Computer and Mac.
- Download the Windows PC emulators from the official sites below to install them.
- Here are the best emulators: BlueStacks.com; or alternatively, BigNox.com.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- The KodiCast application is available in the Play Store. Then search and find.
- Select the installation option under the KodiCast logo and enjoy!
The application allows you to play Kodi media content from your phone on your TV with 20 players.
Make sure Kodi is closed before you make the necessary request.
This process has 3 simple steps:
1. checks if Kodi
is installed 2. checks if Kodi
is running 3. activates the default configuration file with the 20 most used video players
Added permission for advertising and fixed some bugs
Disclaimer of liability
This application is the property of the developer. We are not connected to KodiCast. Each element of KodiCast applications, such as. B. Images, trademarks, etc., are the property of their respective owners of KodiCast.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download KodiCast applications. The download begins at the authorized site of the KodiCast application.