To install the HomeMate program on a Windows PC and a MacBook
Download the HomeMate software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like the NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators are compatible to use HomeMate on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download the Windows PC emulators from the official sites below to install them.
- Here are the best emulators: BlueStacks.com; or alternatively, BigNox.com.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- The HomeMate application is available in the Play Store. Then search and find.
- Choose the installation option under the HomeMate logo and have fun!
Frequently asked questions about the HomeMatefeatures and user guide
HomeMate is a brand new smart home platform that allows you to easily manage, control and secure your home from anywhere in the world. Start with a connected HomeMate hub and add as many switches, outlets, locks, sensors and more as you want to create a smart home that fits your unique personality.
The HomeMate smart home platform allows you to manage a large number of orders, as shown below.
-Manage and control all kinds of devices like curtains, air conditioners, televisions, lights, switches, outlets, etc. in a single APP.
-Create different scenes to control multiple devices.
-Run the synchronization script. -If this, then that.
HomeMate supports these products: Smart Socket, Rubik’s Cube, Smart Camera, Smart Wall Switch, Sensors, etc.
Our Smart Plug S20 is not supported by HomeMate. You can operate the S20 via the WiWo APP. We deeply regret the inconvenience this has caused you.
What’s new in the newversion of HomeMate?
1. Automation, extended starting conditions
2. Supports Automation example on the Automation
edit page 3. MixPad adds intercom function
4. The MixPad keys connect applications and services
5. Visual and interactive optimization
Disclaimer of liability
This application is the property of the developer. We are not affiliated with HomeMate. All items related to HomeMate applications, such as. B. Images, trademarks, etc. are the property of their respective HomeMate owners.
In addition, we do not use our server to download HomeMate applications. The download begins on the authorized HomeMate application page.
Mac OS, Forced shutdown on Mac, Print on Mac, Apple Desktop
current mac os, how to force close on mac, how to print on mac, apple desktop computer