- The size: 20. June 2019
- Developer: eXtream Software Development
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, macOS, the latest version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio is now available to run on computer operating systems such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like the NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators are compatible to use Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on Windows 10, 8, 7, computer and Mac.
- Download the Windows PC emulators from the official sites below to install them.
- Here are the best emulators: BlueStacks.com; or alternatively, BigNox.com.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- The Audio Evolution Mobile Studio application is available in the Play Store. Then search and find.
- Select the installation option under the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio logo and have fun!
From recording song ideas to full mobile production, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music production on Android. Whether you’re recording through an internal microphone or a USB(*) audio or multi-channel MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop software. The application gives you endless creative possibilities: editing with unlimited undo and redo, virtual instruments, real-time effects, mixing automation, sound loops, drum pattern editing and much more.
Don’t know where to start? Discover our new series of training videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
And if you still have questions or problems, you can always find someone to help you on our forums, or get quick answers from technical support by email!
Now let’s move on to the boring list of features:
– Multitrack audio recording and playback
– MIDI sequence
– Drum editor
– Low latency multichannel recording and playback with USB audio interface (*)
– Nonlinear non-destructive editing with move, cut, split, copy/paste, delete, Crossfade and track editing
– Audio-based virtual instruments
– Loop playback
– Automation of all mixer and effects parameters
– Delay correction for track synchronization
– Importing WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC and Ogg/Vorbis (m4a and other if running on Android 4.
– Mastering (mixing) to a stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
– Software monitoring of USB audio devices and some Android devices with relatively low latency
– Sample rate conversion
– Each track has volume controls, Pan, Mute, Solo, Arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
– Unlimited Tracks
– Unlimited Groups
– Includes real time effects : Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Double Delay, Reverse Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Noise Gates and more!
– Offline effects : Fade in, Normalize, Reverse, Tone change, time stretching
– Unlimited Undo/Deduce for object editing
– Multiple grid options for sample alignment (with settings for tempo and time)
– Sample repeat with multiple options for creating loops
– MIDI remote control
– Projects interchangeable with our iOS version
– Export to other DAWs by converting all tracks into separate audio files (stems)
– Sync with Google Drive (Save or share projects with any of your other Android or iOS devices, or collaborate with friends)
– In short, this means syncing all your projects to Google Drive : A complete portable multi-track digital audio workstation (DAW) that replaces your 4-track recorder or tape deck almost for free!
(*) The following purchases are available to enlarge your studio:
– Supports USB audio interface (USB Audio Recorder PRO can also be purchased). Check out our compatibility list here https://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport – FX Pack 1 (Distortion, Overdrive, Volume Simulator, Wah-Wah, Blaster) – FX Pack 2 (10, 15 and 30-band graphic equalizer) – ToneBoosters Pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate) DeEsser, Gate, Reverb) – ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analysis – ToneBoosters Compressor – ToneBoosters Ferox – Vocal Melody with two-part harmonizer – Loop/Pattern Packs – Sound Font Packs
Online Advisor: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
* Fixed issues when running the application on Android 5.x * Fixed an issue where USB MIDI keyboard notes could get stuck * The Enable Effect Track option now has no effect when mastering a track.
Disclaimer of liability
This application is the property of the developer. We are not affiliated with Audio Evolution Mobile Studio. Each element of the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio applications, such as. B. Images, trademarks, etc. are property of their respective owners Audio Evolution Mobile Studio.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio applications. The download begins at the authorized site of the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio application.
audio evolution 5 for windows, audio evolution mobile studio pro, audio evolution for pc free, bluestacks, audio evolution software, audio evolution studio, audio evolution daw, how to use audio evolution mobile studio